- This event has passed.
Kids’ Garden Workshop
6 October @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Explore, create, and grow together at the Sustainable School Holiday Workshop
Are you looking for an exciting and eco-friendly school holiday activity that won’t break the bank? Join us on Friday, 6 October at 11.00am to 1.00pm.
- Decorate Your Own Biodegradable Plant Pot: Let your child’s creativity shine as they decorate their biodegradable plant pot. We provide sustainable papers and materials for this crafty adventure.
- Get Your Hands Dirty: Kids can dig into the fun with shovels, dirt, and a choice of beautiful flowers or vegetables to plant.
- Plant Care Tips from Our Friendly Farmer: Our friendly farmer entertainer will share valuable tips on how to care for their plants and keep them thriving.
- Interactive Games: We’ve got a variety of engaging games to cap off the day with laughter and learning.
- Date: Friday, October 6
- Time: 11.00 am-12.30 pm
- Price: $25 per ticket
- How to Purchase: Contact our reception to secure your child’s spot. Phone: 4720 6800.
Kids Meal Deal Add-Ons:
Hungry little green thumb gardeners can upgrade their adventure for just $13.90, which includes:
- A delicious kids’ meal with chips.
- A scoop of ice-cream.
- A refreshing drink to refuel after all the gardening excitement.
Seats are limited, so act fast! Contact our reception to secure your tickets today.
Please note: parents must remain at the club for the duration of the workshop.